Basement Hideout

Over the last 50 years there has been millions of musicians creating millions of albums many of which never actually made it out to the masses. Often times the few copies that did get released end up in the basement of local thrift and record stores never to be heard again. In some cases that's a good thing but, whoever made that music did so because they wanted to share it with people. I want to give some of those artists a second chance. I hope you will enjoy what I post on this blog for what it is.

Friday, October 31, 2008

The Yellow Rolls-Royce

Being that I am a fan of Riz Ortolani I had to pick this one up when I saw it at Goodwill. Not by any means my favorite of his OST's but it does have the rather popular tune "Forget Domani." The quality isn't super however (especially the last track)its worth a listen.



Apparently there was a Japanese re-issue on cd which it looks as though you can pick up for between 30-and 40 bucks.


It is a 1964 movie telling three seperate love stories that are all tied together by a single yellow rolls-royce.



You can get a description of the movie here.

Get the goods here:)



Here is the goods!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could you re-upload it? The link doesn't work anymore. Thanks in advance.

LaraQ said...

I hope to download this when the site "moves the files" ... or does this mean the file is gone?